WELCOME to ARTIME.biz (December 1, 2015)
These terms and conditions will apply to your access and use of our website at www.artime.biz. By using our website, you accept that you will be bound to the terms and consitions of use in full. If you do not agree to any of these terms and consitions, you must not access, use and/or contribute to our website. if you have any questions about these terms and conditions, you can contact us using the details set out below.
1. The Board of Trustees of ARTIME International Limited ("ARTIME") operates www.artime.biz. Our principal place of business is at Taipei, Taiwan. If you have any question, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. ARTIME may change these terms from time to time so we recommend that you should check them regularly. We will always state at the top of these terms the date on which they were last updated and/or adended. Your continued use of www.artime.biz will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
Should you have any questions about our order process or your order, please contact ARTIME.biz Customer Services ("Customer Services") on the details below:
Phone: +886 988184750 (Mobile/International)
Lines are open Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm (GMT+8). We are closed on weekends and public holidays.
*National rates for Taiwan landlines and mobiles apply. As some mobile and other network call charges may vary, please refer to your service provider for more details.
1. You can place an order through the Site for Asian users.
2. For non-Asian users, please see "Delivery & Return" for ordering process
3. You warrant that the personal and payment information provided with your order is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details. Should your personal or payment information change after the point of payment, please contact "Customer Services."
4. The steps required to create a binding contract between you and us are as follows:
a) When an order is places, we request pre-authorisation for the value of the order form your bank/card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. We will
only take payment once your order is dispatched to you.
b) When your order is place with us at the end of the online checkout process (e.g. when you click on the "Confirm the payment" button), we will email you
acknowledge that we have received your order and details of the goods you have ordered and your order number. Please note that this does not mean that
your order has been accepted or confirmed by us.
c) We may send you an email or call you to say that we do not accept your order. This could be for any reason in our absolute discretion but will typically be for
the following reasons:
i. The goods are not available
- We only obtain ONE copy of each Artwork, once it is sold, the good is not available anymore.
- Sold goods will be announced within 24 hours on the website and will be removed after a short period of time;
ii. We cannot obtain authorisation of your payment;
iii. There has been an error by us on the pricing or description of the goods; or
iv. If you don't meet our "eligibility to order" criteria or any other terms or policies set out in these T&Cs or by law.
5. Your order will be accepted at the point your goods are dispatched, which will be within 30 days of the date of your order and will depend on the method of delivery chosen and your location. At this point, a legally binding contract will be created between you and us. We will send you an email notifying you that your goods have been dispatched. At this stage payment will be taken from the card details you have provided us with. Some card companies show the initial payment request and the later charge as two separate entries. Please be assured that we only charge your card once. If you have any further queries, please contact your bank/card issuer.
6. ARTIME reserves the rights to cancel your order when the product is no longer available even it is still listed on the website.
ARTIME.biz currently deliver in Asia, Pacific, and North American Region. Shipment cost is based on the location of the Artist and the weight of the Artwork. You can place orders online directly and a confirmation email will send to you directly within 24 hours after receiving the order. Please note, we will need to evaluate your order detail before dispatch the goods. please refer to "Order Process" for more details.
For buyers in other region, please send us an email directly for more details on the shipment.
Delivery request contact: email@example.com
Cancel the Order & Return Goods
1.The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 give you the right to cancel your contract with us for certain goods ordered online. You can exercise this legal right to cancel from the date you receive your order.
2. To exercise your right to cancel the order prior goods delivery, you must notify us that you wish to cancel your contract within 48 hours after order is placed. You can cancel by sending us notification by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +886 988184750. Please ensure you provide a clear statement stating your wish to cancel, your order number, full name, geographical address, details of the goods you wish to cancel, your phone number and email address.
3. To exercise your right to cancel the order after goods are delivered, you must notify us that you wish to cancel your contract within 7 days after the day on which you receive your goods. You can cancel by sending us notification by email to email@example.com, phone +886 988184750. Please ensure you provide a clear statement stating your wish to cancel, your order number, full name, geographical address, details of the goods you wish to cancel, your phone number and email address.
4. Prior to returning your goods to us, you must retain and take reasonable care of the goods.
5. Any goods should be returned in their original and unused condition (with original packaging), with all labels and garment tags still attached (if any). if labels and/or garment tags are removed, the goods will be considered used.
6. Within 7 days of returning the goods, at your cost, you must return the goods to us using the address below together with a copy of your notice of cancellation (setting out the details required in bullet 3) or the cancellation form to ARTIME International Limited contact address.
7. If we believe (in our discretion) that goods have decreased in value due to the way you have handled them, we may deduct the amount of such loss from the amount reimbursed to you.
8. The original delivery cost (in our discretion) from ARTIME to your delivery address will also be deducted from the amount reimbursed to you.
9. Any refunds will be made against the original form of tender you used to pay for the goods.
10. Your right to cancel your contract does not apply in relation to certain types of goods such as Personalised items or goods which have been made to your specification (e.g. your request of the painting style OR your choice of framed artworks);
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Goods' prices are stated in New Taiwan Dollar (TWD$) or Euro (€). The currency is automatically assigned based on the language you are viewing.
You understand and agree that Goods may be subject to customs duties, tax, postal or any other additional costs to transport, import or deliver the Goods in Your Region of residence or delivery ("Taxes and Costs"). These Taxes and Costs are independent from ARTIME's control. You agree, if applicable, to fully bear these Costs which will appear before You check the box related to the ToS and click on the "Proceed to Payment" butoon.
ARTIME is not responsible of any fee that may be charged by Your bank if Your order is not in the same currency as Your bank account.
All orders are subject to stock availability and confirmation of the order price. Items in your shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other Users.
Each order is checked paying particular attention to the billing address, the delivery address and the credit card used. You commit to provide only true and accurate information.
ARTIME accept the following payment methods:
2. Master Card
The payment of Your Order is processed through a phae hosted by a PCI DSS compliant company. Such company manages the complete payment process. ARTIME does not collect and/or store electronically Your credit data.
By placing an order using one of the above credit card payment methods, you confirm that the credit card used is Yours or that You have been authorized y the credit card owner to use it.
Use of the Site and its Services
You must be of legal age in Your country of residence to be authorised to use the Site.
You agree not to exchange, modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, on-screen display, perform, transfer or sell posts, messages, texts, files, images, pictures, videos, sounds or any other elements (the "Content") from the Site, including but not limited to any text, image, audio or video, for any purpose whatsoever.
You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site or any services offered through the Site in any way.
In accordance with the present Term of Use (ToU), ARTIME grants you a worldwide, non-transferable, non-sellable and limited right to access, display and use the Site.
You agree no to upload, post, or transmit, through the Site or any of the Services, any materials which:
1. restrict or interrupt access to the Site and/or the Services by another individual;
2. are fraudulent, unlawful, prejudicial, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, hateful, harassing, or violate the privacy of others;
3. constitue or encourage conduct that oculd lead to criminal prosecution, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise constitute ingringement of any applicable law;
4. woilate or ingringe the rights of a third party, including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or any other proprietary or personality rights,
5. contain a virus, a malware, a sofeware whose purpose is to index the Site's Content, data exploration process, robots, spiders or devices for data collection and extraction tools or any similar harmful component; or
6. are promotional unsolicited or unauthorised advertising content such as a spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
Notwithstanding the above limitations, a limited exception is granted to Internet search engines for general and non-commercial public archives that use tools to collect information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Site, provided that each of them proceed so from a fixed IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifable agent.
1. General Services
The purpose of the Site is to display and sell through an online store ARTIME’s products. Sale of products is governed by the ToU available in "Ordering process."
Please note that although the Site is available worldwide, purchase of products through the Site is restricted to consumers domiciled in the territories specified in the "Ordering process", which You must read before placing an order on the Site.
ARTIME may, temporarily or permanently and in its sole discretion, implement new Services such as newsletters, emails, instant messaging, blogs, discussion forums or other services on or through the Site.
2. Chat Service
ARTIME has "Chat” Service, intended for you to interact with Artists and us to answer Your questions (hereinafter referred to as the “Chat Service”). Any User accessing the Chat Service undertakes to comply with these ToU but also not to post any material of (this list being not exhaustive) violent, pornographic, racist, antisemitic, and/or xenophobic nature, infringing intellectual property rights, violating right of privacy and/or any confidentiality undertakings.
When using the Chat Service, You agree that all of Your messages could be recorded, particularly for quality control, and that if for instance some of Your messages may appear to be insulting, fraudulent, unlawful, prejudicial, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, hateful, harassing, or violating the privacy of others, ARTIME reserves the right to block Your access to the Chat Service.
You hereby authorise the publication of Your messages and grant ARTIME by these ToU a license related to:
a) The right of reproduction of the content of Your messages on all multimedia, paper, film, optical disc format, etc. and in all forms within the graphic arts, allowed by all technical processes and by any mode of treatment (analog, digital, ...) to end-user devices such as computers, mobile phones, digital tablets, etc., in all types of formats, particularly the right to store, archive and host it on the servers used by ARTIME in all types of formats;
b) The right of representation of the content of Your messages to the public by any means of distribution and all communication networks, including such as Internet, intranet, WAP , I-Mode, press, microwave, cable, telematics, and / or digital downloads etc.;
c) The right of adaptation of the content, in any format and framing, all illustrated with captions, text and comments, or the right to modify them, for reasons including graphics, format, clarity and / or color, can be imposed by particular modes of operation mentioned above. This license is valid in any language, for the world and for the duration of protection provided in the content to its beneficiaries, according to Taiwan law and applicable international conventions.
You agree that You will not receive any remuneration for these publications.
YOU WARRANT EXPRESSLY THAT THE CONTENT OF YOUR MESSAGES THAT YOU WILL POST ON THE SITE IS ORIGINAL AND YOURS, AND THAT IT DOES NOT INFRINGE ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT NOR HARM ANY RIGHT OF PRIVACY OR THIRD PARTY’S RIGHT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ARTIME FOR ANY LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE SUFFERED OR INCURRED AS A CONSEQUENCE OF OR RELATED TO THE CONTENT OF YOUR POST ON THE SITE.
Modification, suspension or termination of Services
ARTIME reserves the right, and in its sole discretion, to partially or fully cancel or restrict Your right to access or use the Site and/or to modify or terminate any Service. You understand and agree that ARTIME may do so without any liability whatsoever.
You may register on the Site to obtain a personal account (a “User Account”).
Your User Account allows You to obtain the following benefits:
a) Access the Artist & Artwork content
b) Purchase your goods
c) Check the status of Your orders
d) Speed up the check out process by memorise the shipping & billing address
e) Modify Your account information
f) Change Your password
g) Add alternative delivery addresses (for Your family and friends)
h) Sign up for ARTIME’s newsletters
If You have forgotten Your password, ARTIME may send You a new one through a secured Internet connection to the e-mail address You provided when You registered. You may then log in again to Your user account in order to change Your password.
Upon registration, You agree and undertake:
a) to provide only true, current, complete and accurate information, as requested in the registration form or any other forms from the Site;
b) to maintain and update the information provided to ARTIME;
c) to maintain the confidentiality of Your username (email) and password, and
d) to accept full liability with respect to any activity related to the use of Your username and password.
You are responsible for and shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless ARTIME for any loss, expense, damage and any additional costs resulting from the disclosure of false, incorrect or incomplete information from You, or Your failure to update the information provided at time of registration or at any other time during Your use of the Site and/or of its Services.
You can always contact ARTIME to access Your Personal Data, to update or to correct them, to have a duplicate copy, or request us to delete them and/or Your User Account or any other matters with regards to ARTIME’s "Privavy Policy", by writing to the following address: email@example.com
Content of the Site
ARTIME will endeavor to provide descriptions and visual representations of the products presented on the Site as adequately as possible. ARTIME does however not warrant that the information or graphics contained on the Site or that are accessible through the Services would be at any time accurate, complete, up-to-date or error-free.
All Content and, more generally, all items posted on or available through the Site (texts, images, sounds, etc., excluding the content provided by the users), are the exclusive property of ARTIME or used by ARTIME with the copyright or trademark right holder's express authorization or license.
These elements shall not be reproduced, used or represented without the express authorization of ARTIME or third-party owner.
You acknowledge and agree that any infringement of copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right may give a rise to civil liability and/or criminal prosecution.
Links to thrid-party websites
Creation or continued operation of a link to the Site can only be made with the prior written consent of ARTIME. However, ARTIME may, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, temporarily or permanently, at any time, revoke any such authorization without any liability whatsoever for such revocation.
The Site may contain links to other websites or may itself be accessible through links from other websites. ARTIME provides and allows those links for Your convenience only and is not liable for the content of any websites linked to or from the Site. The integration of links to the Site does not indicate that ARTIME approves of, endorses, sponsors or recommends those websites. Thus, ARTIME disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, lawfulness, reliability or validity of any content on any other website.
Security of electronic data transfer
ARTIME undertakes to maintain at all times the highest standards of security. However, no Internet data transmission may be considered completely safe and private. You understand that any message or information that You send to the Site or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. Sending an email to ARTIME shall not create any reciprocal obligation or responsibility of ARTIME towards You.
Limitation of liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ARTIME, ITS AGENTS, STAFF AND DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AND / OR RESULTING FROM THE BEHAVIOR OF OTHER USERS.
Invalidity and severability
If any provision of the ToU is found to be void, invalid or unenforceable by a competent court for any reason whatsoever, such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible to reflect the parties' intent. This shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision of the ToU, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These ToU and any contract or agreement with ARTIME concluded in accordance with the ToU is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, without application of conflict of laws rules.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising directly or indirectly from the conclusion, interpretation or performance of these ToU or any contract concluded in accordance with the ToU shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Taiwan.